Thursday, July 16, 2015

Introducing Fast, Cheap, and Good, the Book!

Ever since I've started this blog, I've gotten the occasional request or suggestion to turn it into a book.  Well, today that book is a reality!

Introducing the book version of Fast, Cheap, and Good.  This 180 page book is filled with reprints of your favorite columns from the first three years of this blog, plus new introductory information in each section.

Chapters include:

  1. Introduction
  2. Philosophy
  3. Gardening
  4. Recipes
  5. Food Preservation
  6. Textiles
  7. Household Helps
  8. Preparing for the Worst
The book is available in soft cover for $14.99 and Kindle for $7.99.

You may purchase on Amazon here.

You may also purchase direct from me at my Hilltop Communications Etsy shop, here.  My other book is also available at this site, and you can request an autographed copy here.  (Note that I reserve the right to edit or omit parts/all of your requested inscription, just in case anyone wanted me to transcribe War and Peace in the front cover or something.)

Local customers can see me in person for purchase.

I am available to the media for interview, and review copies are available on request to confirmed members of the media/blogosphere.

Thank you for your support of Fast, Cheap, and Good!  Now, back to work on Fast, Cheap, and Good, the movie and the interactive theme park.  :-)
Pin It!

No comments :

Post a Comment